On Friday 30th April 2021 we released ez2view v184.108.40.2064 as an upgrade on v220.127.116.114 (which itself followed on from v18.104.22.1681 and v22.214.171.1247 (released on 22nd Feb 2021).
With this upgrade, there are two main changes to point out:
1) Upgrade to ‘NSW Schematic’ Widget
The NSW schematic has been updated to prepare for the registration of four new stations:
- Gunnedah Solar Farm in the NNS zone (here it is in Asset Catalog)
- Suntop Solar Farm in the NCEN zone (here it is in Asset Catalog)
- Wagga North Solar Farm in the Wagga zone (here are Wagga North 1 and Wagga North 2 extension)
- Bango 2 Wind Farm in the Canberra zone (here it is in Asset Catalog)
These stations have hit the AEMO’s pre-prod systems – but are not yet in production.
2) Regional Price Table Widget
Based on requests from a customer, we have extended the customisability of the widget to allow the user to select 0 trading periods in the past to be shown (for v126.96.36.1994 and beforehand the minimum number selectable was 1).
3) Other bug fixes and minor changes
There were some other bug fixes included.