On Monday 10th May 2021 we released ez2view v126.96.36.1997:
- as an upgrade to v188.8.131.524 (29th April 2021)
- which itself followed on from
With this upgrade, the changes to point out all relate to the ‘Notifications’ widget – and specifically with respect to the set of new rules highlighted here:
1) Constraint Equations Invoked (inside of Constraint Sets)
For many years, ez2view has provided the ability to alert on Constraint Equations being bound (and on Headroom, LHS and RHS).
Based on request from a number of clients, you can now alert when a constraint equation (or group of constraint equations):
- Are forecast to be invoked in future (i.e. out in P30 predispatch).
- Become invoked or revoked (i.e. will only trigger once)
- Are invoked (i.e. will trigger each time they are invoked)
Note that it’s actually the Constraint Set (containing the Constraint Equation) that is invoked, but these 3 new rules look specifically at the Constraint Equations.
2) Constraint Sets Invoked
Similarly, you can also now set alarms on a constraint set (or group of constraint sets matching your filter):
- Being forecast to be invoked in future (i.e. looking out at the constraint set invocation schedule.).
- Becoming invoked or revoked (i.e. will only trigger once)
- Being invoked (i.e. will trigger each time they are invoked)
For more information about this widget, see the focused Widget Guide (accessible under the ‘?’ on the widget itself).