On Wednesday 9th June 2021 we released ez2view v22.214.171.1246, which followed on from several iterations since the release of ez2view version 8, namely:
- v126.96.36.1992 (2nd June); and
- v188.8.131.527 (10th May); and
- v184.108.40.2064 (19th April); and
- v220.127.116.114 (1st April); and
- v18.104.22.1681 (30th March); and
- v22.214.171.1247 (released on 22nd Feb 2021).
Enhancements to SA Schematic
The SA Schematic was updated to include several stations (and loads) operated by SA Water including:
- Morgan-Whyalla 1 & 2 units in the Riverland TNSP Zone, currently in the AEMO’s production system
- Morgan-Whyalla 3 & 4 units in the Northern TNSP Zone, currently in production
- Mannum-Adelaide 2 & 3 and MB-Onkaparinga 2 units in the Eastern Hills TNSP Zone, all yet to hit production
- Three units associated with the Desalination PV & BESS in the Adelaide TNSP Zone, currently in production
- Four units associated with the Bolivar Waste Water PV and BESS in the Adelaide TNSP Zone, yet to hit production
Additionaly, some of the TNSP zones within the widget were shifted to better utilise screen space and more accurately represent the geographical layout of the region.