On Friday 18th June 2021 we released ez2view v126.96.36.1990, which followed on from several previous version 8 iterations:
- v188.8.131.526 (9th June); and
- v184.108.40.2062 (2nd June); and
- v220.127.116.117 (10th May); and
- v18.104.22.1684 (19th April); and
- v22.214.171.1244 (1st April); and
- v126.96.36.1991 (30th March); and
- v188.8.131.527 (released on 22nd Feb 2021).
Update to the VIC Schematic
The VIC Schematic was updated to include the ‘VIC Big Battery’ station and load within the Melbourne TNSP Zone. These two units are currently in the AEMO’s pre-production system.
Addition of several pre-configured semi-scheduled wind and solar trends
Since the last release of ez2view we have also added in 12 new pre-configured trends – displaying semi-scheduled wind and solar data for each region and the whole NEM. You will be able to find these within the ‘Intermittent Generation Forecasts’ folder in the ez2view Explorer.
As our trends widget is web-based, these pre-configured trends are also accessible in previous versions of ez2view.