On 1st October 2021 we have transitioned to Five Minute Settlement (5MS):
1) Initially with ez2view v9.0 in July 2021.
2) Then with ez2view v9.1 in September 2021 (for a major enhancement in bid analysis capability); and
3) Subsequently with ez2view v9.2 on 5th October 2021.
On Sunday 24th October 2021 the Wholesale Demand Response Mechanism (WDRM) commenced – following from which we have released ez2view v9.3 today (LINK TO COME):
1) to provide visibility of Negawatts, when they start to emerge in the central dispatch process.
2) there are other enhancements and bug fixes included, as well.
Given that it’s now 5 months since the release of version 9.0 (i.e. the first 5MS-compatible version of ez2view) we don’t see any further need to support any permutation of version 8, and so will be switching all copies of version 8 off prior to Christmas 2021.